Thursday, September 10, 2009

I haven't been on here to post in forever because we have been super busy this summer!! And my camera lens is broken so I haven't been too motivated to take a lot of pics with my other camera. It should be back from Nikon soon and I will take some new pictures. Anyway, as most of you know I am training to walk in the Breast Cancer 3 Day which is in just under 2 months!! I have made a lot of progress but in no way ready to walk 60 miles! I didn't realize just how far 60 miles was until I started checking the mileage on random drives in the car. After driving around town for 2 days I finally hit 60 miles. At this point I can't even imagine walking that far in 3 days. But with that said, I have been mentally preparing myself for the walk and can't wait to take on such a tough challenge. Now the fundraising on the other hand has not been so easy. $2300 is very difficult to come up with but is required in order to walk. I have a couple of events coming up that will hopefully help me meet this goal. I will post more details when they are available. So, I promise to most more often and will keep everyone up to date on my progress for the 3 Day:)

No comments: