Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yep...it's really been over a year since my last post!! It's been a very busy last few months!! I am FINALLY a stay-at-home mom to the two coolest kids on the planet!! Bayleigh is 20 months now and probably the smartest little child I know! Madalyn will be 7 in less than a month and is doing fabulous in 1st grade. Being home with them full time is exhausting! I can't lie about that but it is the absolute most rewarding job in the WORLD!! I get to see everything they do each day and be here for each of them when they need me. Sometimes I do wish I employed a house keeper, chef, etc. But just being here is enough for me right now! Justin and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary earlier this year and went to Vegas. We've been together for 15 years and of course it's had it's ups and downs but I have loved it all. Life is hectic right now but I can't think of anything I would change (except maybe the house keeper part). Hopefully I can be better about updates on here. Just don't hold your breathe!!

Bayleigh at the Pumpkin Patch. (10-28-13)

The Alliance Air Show a little sad I wouldn't let her 
climb on the missile! (10-19-13)

Madalyn holding up the wing at the Air Show. (10-19-13)

My sweet big girl!! (10-23-13)



No comments: