Friday, January 12, 2018

So....clearly I stink at updating a blog!! Everything is well with the Looneys. Madalyn just turned 11 and is in the 5th grade. Bayleigh will be 6 in a month and is in kindergarten. They are growing amazingly fast! We are still in Colorado and loving it! The girls just started ski school at Winter Park and have advanced so much in just one lesson. 

Justin is working at EY in Denver and just entered his busy season. We should see him sometime middle of February! He is enjoying his time skiing on the weekends as well. Of course he is good at it...he's good at everything! 

I am still staying home with the girls. It keeps me plenty busy and I enjoying being home when they leave and return from school. 

We spent most of the summer updating our house and making it feel more like home. It looks amazing but we are ready for it to be done! Hopefully I will be better at getting this updated!!








No comments: